19 LED Sequential Tail Light For 1938-39 Ford Passenger Car
Not only do LEDs look better and brighter, but they also last way longer than their incandescent counterparts. Outfitting your big rig with LEDs will allow other drivers to see you better at night while lighting the road better than before.
You may check warranty information at our Warranty Page
price per CARD
- Super bright red LED with fully sealed epoxy coated electronics.
- Selector switch to control sequential function off, direction left, or direction right.
- Also features a brake attention option with a sequential-once function.
- 1157 double connector with offset pins, plugs into existing tail lamp socket.
- Requires use of United Pacific LED turn signal flasher, item number: 90652 or 90649.
- Fits United Pacific chrome teardrop bezel: item number 34024b and flame bezel: item number 34025b.
- DOT/SAE, FMVSS 108.
- Base Unit of Measure
- Bar Code No.
- Package Dimension
- 8"L x 4.1"W x 1.2"H
- Package Weight
- 0.2 lbs
- Antique Flyer No.
There are no reviews yet.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov