Chassis w/ Plain Suspension For 1932 Ford w/ Automatic Transmission
FREE GROUND SHIPPING is valid in the U.S. only (excluding Hawaii and Alaska), on qualifying purchases of $99.99 or more in the same order placed prior to the applicable deadline. Oversized or heavy items are not included in this offer.
- Frames Are Built Specifically For 1932 Ford Cars And Trucks. Heli-Arc Welded For The Highest Quality And Strength. Frame Retains The Factory Profile For Ease Of Mounting The Body.
- Heavy Duty 12 Piece 2" X .75" .120W Center Section Allows Plenty Of Room For Most Exhaust Sizes.
- The Front Suspension Has Been Engineered To Lower The Center Of Gravity, Decrease Body Roll And Increase Handling Performance While Allowing Plenty Of Ground Clearance. Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings Help Insulate Road Noise
- Larger Brake Calipers And Smooth Vented Rotors Dramatically Reduce Stopping Distance. Drastically Increase The Comfort And Drivability Of The Vehicle. Equal Length Adjustable 1" Performance 4-Link Bars Eliminate Wheel Hop.
- Fully Adjustable Link Bars For Varying Track/Street Conditions. 3 Height Adjustments Available On The Axle Brackets (1" Increments). New Currie Sportsman 9-PlUS Made Of 65,000 PSI Nodular Iron 3Rd Member Case Is Lightweight And Strong.
- New Case Features 3.062 Carrier Bearings For Additional Strength. 3 O.D. X .188 Wall 10026 D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) Axle Tubes Keep Them From Twisting Under High Hp Applications. Late/Large Billet Steel 9" Ford Plus Bearing Ends For Strength
- 31 Spline 1541 Forged Induction Heat-Treated Alloy Axles will Withstand 600HP. Axles are Made in the U.S.A. Using Tapered Roller Bearings for Strength and Durability.
- Axles Are Available With Either 1/2 Or 7/16 Wheel Studs On 4.5 (Ford) Or 4.75 (Chevy) Bolt Patterns. 1330 Yoke Is Strong, Lightweight And Common So Driveshaft Options Will Be Plentiful. Your Choice Of Gears (From 3.00-4.56)
- 56 Axle-Flange To Axle-Flange Width Is Standard With Custom Widths Are Available. Chassis Is Made In The USA. All Chassis Comes With Conventional Steering Box. Chassis Photo Shows Optional Rack & Pinion Steering
- Due To The Size And Freight Shipping Limitations, Please Call 1-866-327-5288 To Order.
Want to ask a question?Ask A Question
FAQ/ Common Questions
Customer Service Hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 Am to 4.30 PM (PST).
For returns, contact us at Toll Free (866) 327-5288.
If you have an account, you can check the status of your order at any time by simply logging into your account and clicking “My Orders”.If your order states “Processing”, your order has been received and is being processed by our warehouse. If your order has “Completed”, you will see a delivery tracking number. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated once the tracking number has been assigned.
Most items are shipped directly from our warehouse in Long Beach, CA and orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours. Orders placed during weekends, special promotions and holidays may take additional processing time due to increased order volume.